The annual Night of Nonsense & Food Truck Frenzy combines a variety of local food trucks with a hilarious evening of skits performed by the Joyner teachers and staff. This event is a fun night of silliness, sweets and savory treats for the whole JYJ family — and your friends and neighbors! Bring money for food trucks, but the event is free. Be sure to RSVP on the Facebook event page so we can get more food trucks to sign up.
What: Joyner Night of Nonsense & Food Truck Frenzy
When: Date TBD
- Food Truck Frenzy: Time TBD (trucks accept cash & credit)
- Nonsense Show: Time TBD – ALWAYS FREE & ALWAYS FUN! Thanks in advance to all the Joyner staff and teachers for creating a fun show for us every year. If you’ve never been, just trust us — you don’t want to miss this show!
Where: Food trucks in the carpool lane/loop, seating in the cafeteria, show under the overhang next to the carpool loop.
Parking: Good luck! Parking is limited, so please walk/carpool if you can.
Bring: Money for food trucks and a picnic blanket if you’d like to eat outside. Bring your friends and neighbors. And your children.
Who are the trucks?
Check the Facebook event page for the latest news! Be sure to RSVP on the FB page — more RSVPs means more food trucks!
How can I help?
We don’t really need too many volunteers, thanks to the teachers and staff taking care of so much. But there are still a few ways you can help out.
- Let Elizabeth Robin know if you and/or your artistic child want to make posters to advertise the event around school. Just use the information above to create a poster.
- We need volunteers to bring recycling bins to the event.
- Carpool to the event! It will help with parking
- Please watch your children during the event! Teachers will be busy putting on an amazing show.
- At the end of the event, grab a chair or two to bring back to the storage shed.
Look forward to seeing you all there!!
Visit Joyner’s YouTube channel to see videos of past performances.