The annual Night of Nonsense & Food Truck Frenzy combines a variety of local food trucks with a hilarious evening of skits performed by the Joyner teachers and staff. This event is a fun night of silliness, sweets and savory treats for the whole JYJ family — and your friends and neighbors! Bring money for food trucks, but the event is free.
What: Joyner Night of Nonsense & Food Truck Frenzy
When: Spring 2019
- Food Truck Frenzy: 4:45 – 7:45 p.m. (trucks accept cash & credit)
- Nonsense Show: 6:00 – 7:15 p.m. – ALWAYS FREE & ALWAYS FUN! Thanks in advance to all the Joyner staff and teachers for creating a fun show for us every year. If you’ve never been, just trust us — you don’t want to miss this show!
Where: Food trucks in the carpool lane/loop, seating in the cafeteria, show under the overhang next to the carpool loop.
Parking: Good luck! Parking is limited, so please walk/carpool if you can.
Bring: Money for food trucks and a picnic blanket if you’d like to eat outside. Bring your friends and neighbors. And your children.
Who are the trucks?
How can I help?
We don’t really need too many volunteers, thanks to the teachers and staff taking care of so much (and because Jen Schrage and Julie Brincefield are so awesome). But there are still a few ways you can help out.
- Let Jen Schrage know if you and/or your artistic child want to make posters to advertise the event around school. Just use the information above to create a poster.
- We need volunteers to bring recycling bins to the event.
- Carpool to the event! It will help with parking
- Please watch your children during the event! Teachers will be busy putting on an amazing show.
- At the end of the event, grab a chair or two to bring back to the storage shed.
Look forward to seeing you all there!!
Visit Joyner’s YouTube channel to see videos of past performances.